It’s been a while since I posted an update since I have a lot of other work to do besides working on the project. After a long time of thinking and getting feedback, I have decided to rename the game to a name that suits more with the gameplay and the overall game.
Anyway I have been quite busy while I was not posting and the following features were added:
- Simple first steps on getting AI
- Audio feedback (UI and building placement)
- An ingame menu with settings
- A main menu with settings
- A menu where you can select multiple maps (when they are added).
- New buildings
- Map Updates
- Texture Updates
- Models Updates
- UI Updates
- Any many more awesome things!
Right below here is a small video where you can see some of the improvements and just a bit of other random stuff.
Anyway, that will be all for now, I’ll be going into greater depth of all the updates in the next dev blogs. If there any has feedback for us then please leave that in the comment section down below. That will be all the exciting news for today so stay tuned for further updates!